Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A lot of us are in the same boat. My brother ,wife and daughter all bought shares at a much hiher price. What I don't understand is the constant selling. Quite a few shares sold yesterday as the price fell. If it were programs doing the selling wouldn't it be just as easy for them to make money by buying, driving up the price and then sell for a profit.

In answer to Chops none of us are bragging when we say "in to the end". Rather we are stating the fact that we are afraid to sell because a deal may be announced the next day and then our loss would be final. I am down. The weather is stormy but what do I gain by jumping out of the lifeboat now. If it goes down I go down but if I jump out now and it goes up where am I. I'll be sitting there wishing I had held.

In my mind there has to be a point when the sheer size of the resource will drive this forward.

If Teck only backs in then we probably have to wait to make money but we should still make money. If Teck walks then we can sell the whole deal. Surely the whole thing is worth at least $1.3 billion which would translate to $3.00 per share.

Don't want to wait another year but I may have to. Waiting for drilling and better results followed by a higher price is preferable to losing big time at this price. Yes I understand the principle of dilution and I have no answer to that threat.

Gusto

New Message
Please login to post a reply