Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yes we have to remember that too. The new short list is out btw.

Total amount of shorters has decreased from 111,000+ to 86,300 per march 15 2013.

To be really honest actually this gives me a nasty mixed feeling. On the one hand, professionals are either too scared to short or not interested and thus covering. This is good I guess. The really bad thing is there are still people that are really selling forthese sh*tty prices. They might be pretty thick (or scared) but its ruining the game and market.

Of course we dont know if its pros or retail but its not a really good sign to be honest ( I wish I could give you guys another answer). Only thing you can do is wait now and ofcourse BUY BUY BUY.

I do however expect a real surge if there is a back in. This is just taking to long and it feels like we are bleeding to death.

I would still recogment to keep you positions. There is simply no fundamental reason to sell.

New Message
Please login to post a reply