Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Chappy, as always thanks for the contributions.

With respect to last years drilling; i know we get fed the story drilling was halted due to 'waste rock' and driling and awaiting results would've delayed the FS- hmmmm; but what of previous comments from somewhere (dont know if it was a poster having heard ES at a conference), about the drilling halt being because of encountering challenging terrain; and limited funds remaining.

I doubt CUU will be planning a drill program of the waste this year because Teck knows its there, and any Plan B suitors would be advised of the same, as undoubtly those Plan B suitors will be experienced and understanding the situation. My guess is ES's drill plan will include another 'attack' on the area halted last drill season; and like everyone, I'd like to see multiple drills proving up promising locales - the more the better. At least it seems we are in a much better position than many juniors in raising funds for a drill program, and with the mining industry in the current flux, perhaps results would be forthcoming that much sooner.

As Vette duly noted, Teck has been updated from CUU on progress, and have historical knowledge of the area.

Liddy - good on you for initiating a call. I had called the Vancouver office earlier today and advised Mike is in Calgary, so likely why Elmer was too busy to return calls.

glta & cheers

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply