Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Apr 01, 2013 06:22PM
Apr 01, 2013 06:31PM
Apr 01, 2013 10:13PM
Apr 02, 2013 05:28AM

Excellent work Liddy, that was a lot of work. I don't think I have ever seen that many thumbs up!

I think Elmer was pretty straight forward with us and appreciate his candor, and although I was not to excited about there being zero talk of a buyout and that its not even on the table at all - a backin still seems to have a good chance of happening. Any backin will will buoy our price.

I don't think we should try and gloss over his comment that ANY offer is material and he would have disclose immediately. That should close the door on all the conspiracy theories that have been making rounds over the last year or two...

Talking to Elmer in the past, a buyout sounded very likely at last year's AGM (but he insisted that buyout discussions had not commenced). With him back-pedalling now to say a buyout is not on the table or expected, maybe we can start being a bit more realistic in our expectations and not start more theories by suggesting he told us all he could but really they ARE talking buyout and we are going to see $5, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc,...

New Message
Please login to post a reply