Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Apr 03, 2013 01:37PM
Apr 03, 2013 01:43PM
Apr 03, 2013 01:47PM
Apr 03, 2013 01:49PM

Hi there, right now Elmer has stated point blank that he is not aware of any buy-out by Teck so I think we have to take his word for it that we have gone back to the scenario 'back-in for x%, or walk away'. My question remains the same:

How, in what way, shape, or form do we make money from CUU? In other words, how do you expect CUU to make money for you.

If you really want to do some out of this world thinking the what if`s. Try this one on for size, we all know that other majors have spoke with Elmer. It has been said by Elmer that they are just waiting on the side lines to see what Teck is doing.

Who`s to say that A major had offered or lets say suggested to Elmer what they might be willing to pay?. Since nothing can be done formally. No NR can be released until we do know what direction Teck will go.After all we "all" have seen the info. Teck has just seen it for a longer period of time.

Now just maybe that is the reason why the PFS was "just" able to pass.

Kinda puts Teck on the hotspot. As I see it Teck can only bow out or take us 100% with the question of how much lands go with the deal....example, CUU owns the lands to the entrance of Shaft Creek etc, etc.

I cant think that Teck would go in for any other % except for 100. If Teck does 20,40 or 75 we prove up more on Teck`s dime and possibly have a different major approach us, and Teck may not like that but we would be able to do what we want while Teck would be on the clock to get the mine producing in the 4 year time frame.

THe hydro,pipe line roads etc, haven`t even been built yet.

I don`t even think that Teck will give us answer by friday, Elmer is giving them a wide birth....for what. To make sure beyond a reasonable doubt that Teck had more than ample time to deside. I believe that Teck will take as much time in the world or as much time as Elmer will allow Teck to answer.

At the end, I think Elmer will have to pressure Teck to say something.

This is only on the assumption that an other major has allready spoke to Elemer. After all he has admitted it. Just not said anything because he can`t. JMHO

Apr 04, 2013 12:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply