Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Darpa, dont know where your post went ....but anyways.

I look at it this way. Most of us are under water, some more than others. I know im way under, but I have a choice, sell OR wait.

Both at this time frame are difficult to do.I have tries to do my own DD to find that at times things change.

We are dealing with a contract that has decades on it from the time that it was wrote.

What I do is simple...look at who were with "TECK" that alone says volumes....just that word "TECK". If you were to walk on the street and ask investors, I will say 1 word and tell me the first thing that comes to your mind....im sure that many if not all would say things that show everyone that Teck does good business.

My impression with Teck is they are giving money out to help kids, they seem to cover thier basis to forcast the future and get themselves inplace to do that.

I think everytime that a BIG story on Teck comes out we all have our eyes and ears glued to see what they are going to do....bottom line, If Teck says it were good to go. So Teck has a good name!!

Now that ...that is said, with Teck not flat out saying NO cuu take a hike.

Being in contact with us from the start, after all all NR`s MUST get the nod from Teck to be released....keep that in mind. So CUU and TECK have a good relationship...we all know that.

I think Teck wants CUU to be BIG. Its in thier best interest, heck it puts them in a better position that Galore Creek for pete sake. I think Teck wants this to be huge.

IMHO, If CUU was flollowing the rule book with TECK, and this deposit was flat out a sinking ship. For right or wrong, do you think Teck would waste anymore time dealing with this.....Teck is a very busy company and other plays are in the works with Teck and Teck wants a huge play for thier future. Cuu has many if not all of the BEST`S you can want in a mine....long mine life, good country, no fish problems, hdyro ETC, ETC...the list goes on and on.

IMHO, if it was something like a NR was not released to say Teck go it or Teck received it....well that is something that your going to have to deal with...I suggested you phone the company, but I am content with the way things are going.

I hope im not shooting myself in the foot and I think management should be better on getting the NR`s out. But hey Teck is still here right?

JMHO. Good luck to everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply