Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think the biggest non-news release information we are getting is coming from the insider filings. I got in to this stock, among other things, to follow the money. With David buying almost 500,000 shares in the past 2+ months - folks - he is averaging UP! How comforting is that? And he hasn't participated in the current PP increase of $500,000. which is a class move by the Company to let the non-insiders participate since we were complaining about it. David could just as easily paid the .79 cents, which is a little more than the current price, but it would have given him a big bonus anytime within the next year to exercise the warrants at $1.00 a share. You don't think he has other investment choices to make with his personal cash? I like the fact he is upping his stake and I'm sure he knows far more about where our company is going than we do. And Ernesto - stepping up to the plate again. How many juniors would love our position right now? Not many piggie banks left out there.

We have to wait this out but look at the company we're keeping! Continue to follow the money. They know more than we ever will about the possibilities and ... they keep putting money in!

New Message
Please login to post a reply