Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Wasn't some sort of 60 day limit reached Friday, April 5th?

I suspect that we won't hear of any document recieved from Teck per our reasoned 60 day mark in the Agreement. We haven't seen any of the other dates/triggers in the Agreement to date really, so it seems we should not expect a blow by blow march down the list of items in the Agreement. That is from CUU's end. We are apparently going light on the reines with Teck under the Agreement in an attempt to foster a good constructive relationsihp and hopefully the best outcome.

But.... What about Teck? There are some dates that if Teck ignores they could find themselves shut out with the walkaway items like the $1M worth of cuu shares and a smile. What legal ground does Teck have with the 120 days? If CuU wants to be loose with those dates that is one thing, but can Teck be loose with them without a written agreement on what actually IS going to happen? What if 120 days goes buy? Would Teck figure they could then start to make a decision OR get the CUU shares? At day 121 I think the lawyers would say Teck's ability to declare an earn-in percentage at that point would be legally gone.

Unless... A interim JV agreement was given to CUU shortly after the FS was delivered to Teck (on or before Feb 4th). Maybe this hypotetical JV describe negotating parameters and timelines that supercede the Salazar Agreement. Since this hypothetical agreement puts Teck and CUU into 'discussions' and outlines a number of proposals for a range of Teck earn-ins (plus what to do with the 2km lands and Mess Creek etc), it makes any discussion of Liard shares, 30 days review, 60 day JV delivery and 120 days rather tricky since they are swept into a new agreement.

This is all purely speculation though I think Teck would have difficulty with a verbal from ES saying: "anytime is a good time Don". Teck to has to declare its earn-in within 120 days or it is out in the cold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply