Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Dogger, convention attending is done for many reasons, and often booked a year in advance. This would include Public Relations, Investor/New Investor Education, Peer-relationship building, prospect hunting (others wanting to sell their projects to an explorer/developer).

The following is not to insult anyone but to state my opinion:

I think the company would agree that the last reason they would attend a convention is to garner another piss-ant investor who will plunk $1500 bucks in and complain for the next couple years why he/she doesnt have something written in black and white every step of the way. Actually I dont think management would want anyone's investment money if it came with that kind of hassle.

Oh, and for those of you needing a definition:

Pissant is an epithet for an inconsequential, irrelevant, or worthless person, especially one who is irritating or contemptible out of proportion to his or her perceived significance.

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply