Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Dogger, I doubt Elmer or the rest of the insiders will lose any sleep over that (or if any of the other retail investors are willing to put more money into CUU or not). The CUU train moves according to the plan put together by the insiders. No matter if we like it or not, the retail crowd has no input into the plan; all we can do is get on or get off the train.

You, hoghead and anybody else can jump up and down all you want demanding written statements, it is not going to happen.

Well If the retail crowd has no input then may I ask why CUU still attends the conventions? I thought they went to answer questions and promote Copper Fox?

As for jumping up and down not getting a written statment, has a bad ring to it for all retail investors more so for the foriegn investors that base their "DD" of all NR`s on the Copper Fox web site and reading everything CUU has to offer like the negitive copper etc.....yet we did not achieve that and the waste rock....I don`t think many domestic or foriegn investors would like to hear the last sentence you wrote. If it is not going to happen and you might be right,,,,I can see by today`s SP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply