Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For what it's worth, I think both CUU and Teck are, and will continue to try and keep the support at a sub $1.00 level.

I still believe in a 100% buyout at about the $1.50 level so if I am correct, it will be alot easier for CUU to convince shareholders to vote in favour of the buyout if the current support is where it's at, or at the $1.00 max level. That would be a minimum double from today's price, not too bad depending on your average cost.

However, if CUU puts out positive play by play information with NR's, it could pretty easily move the support to the $2.50 range, then they would still have to convince CUU shareholders that we are being sold at a 70% discount to the current inflated price.

Not sure this all makes sense, and many may not like my current thinking, but it sure seems plausible to me. I do think that CUU would have prefered keeping the share price closer to the $1.00 range, but the lack of buyers kind of bit us in the behind.

New Message
Please login to post a reply