Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Congo has given miners 3 months to stop shipping concentrates out of the country. They want the ore to be processed in the country and then sold.

I remember reading not too long ago that China was particularly interested in buying concentrates and then doing the refining themselves, which is one of the benefits of our project because it produces good concentrate.

I just got Mining Weekly in my inbox as I was typing this and there is a China-Africa Business Summit apparently going on in which they say, "An economic head-on collision was looming between Chinese business imperatives and Africa’s aspirations to derive more benefit from their continent’s minerals, J&J Group executive director Michael Solomon warned on Wednesday.

Shengfei said that Africa would have to create a better investment environment if it wanted a greater inflow of Chinese investment."

New Message
Please login to post a reply