Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck CEO says major M&A speculation "grossly overblown"

nice post Gusto.

I would also mention to "hang on and hope" certainly is different than those who seem to dwell on negative aspects such as missed deadlines, etc etc. and keep bringing it up over and over.

Honestly it seems like we continuously deal with stuff that has been answered over and over before.

Hope is cup half full;

negativity is cup half empty.

It would also suggest to me those that keep harping on the negative things either

a)do not own stock, otherwise what do they gain by repeated bashing of their own investment? Do they want their share price to diminish further?

b)Perhaps they are just overly pessimistic people. Then what in the world are they doing investing in the stock market where its based upon HOPE.

I agree with sentiment that if you have lost trust in the folks at the helm, then either sell & leave, and if you cant leave then kindly shut your mouth and dont spew negativity as many others have not lost trust and you in effect become a basher, and hurt your own investment (point A above)

jmho.

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply