Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck CEO says major M&A speculation "grossly overblown"

Jan 18, 13 04:17PM

I'm not bashing, I am holding almost 70,000 shares.

I am just concerned and want to have my eyes open as I think this out. It will help me sleep better. I have never sold a share and CUU is 90% of all my holdings and I am I think justifiably nervous. I am not telling anyone to sell, nor am I thinking of selling myself - that would just lock in my loss.

I will do a search for the info as was suggested. I didn't know this was a pre-requirement to posting anything that the answer will not be roses.

I held on at 60 cents and didn't sell.

Elmer has a great reputation.

I have been frustrated by what has happened during the last month (share price, extension of options while most of us are underwater).

HogHead

Hoghead, you were confident before. It surprises me that your posts since day 1 that you were very concerned with a lot of unkown parts of CUU and you consistently questions CUU and relying on other posters to provide you with the answers instead of actually picking up the phone and calling in?
You hold 70k in shares and with so many concerns you haven't made one single attempt to contact management or attempt to cut your position a little?
New Message
Please login to post a reply