Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck CEO says major M&A speculation "grossly overblown"

I couldn't agree more Fire. Met and his followers keep asking questions the board can't answer. when I asked Met why he didn't phone the co. to get answers, he said he wouldn't know what to ask. really?

The main reason we're all here is, management has more to lose, or gain, than any other public stock I know of. It also has an agreement, I viewed as an important pathway to a conclusion. It would be insane for management to abandon the agreement or to agree to an amendment detremental to their own interests. hard as it is, we have to give them the time to work this thru whatever an expensive and complex transaction like this takes.

Am I the only one that finds it odd, that our biggest cheerleader, vette, has literally vanished from this board. I know there isn't much to discuss, but his enthusiasm countered some of the negativity we sometimes encounter, and he/she had a teriffic repore with management.

I bought more last week at .61..in for a lamb, in for a sheep.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply