Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

One thing to note is that you compared our Resources with their Reserves. This is comparing apples to oranges.

Yes, RT you are right. Resources can only be counted as Reserves if they are deemed to be economic in a FS. Since our FS only counted 1/2 of the deposit and left out the lower half with higher grades I will assume the other half with higher grades is also economic.

The operating costs and capex are different in these cases but barring other ways to accurately measure value I am using this case for comparison here to demonstate our extreme undervaluation. Other copper properties have been taken over anywhere from .20 cents per pound Cu eq. all the way up to .29 cents for M&I resources. Even using this measure we are right in the ball park of approx 2.5B for SC ( not including other unexplored areas ).

New Message
Please login to post a reply