Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Less than 2 months. The waste only needs to be drilled 200 meters. 2 holes each on the main anomalies at 650 m would prove the whole sheebang. Results would be in on the third month. I suspect that after just 2-3 confirmation cores (no assays) there would be a rush to make an offer before assays were public. Those holes that skimmed the edges were to prove the gradient of the zone. That's how Elmer has done all of them in the past. 404 was a core shot to prove depletion of the center thus showing the transport method for the mineralization. People forget that these things are 1000m across in some spots (under ground). So Elmer marked the boundary and people thought the core was a dud (so so). But, what we got was containment. From that comes the inferred. If any 2 anomalies conform drill wise then we increase the odds of it being there and being economical. I hope this drags on a bit. I want to start taking $3000 a month. The longer it takes the more I can buy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply