Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Before this draws a firestorm.

How many people here feel adequately and timely informed?

What if it was discovered under oath that they knew months in advance that the FS was being badly bungled and didn't inform us?

Are you saticfied with the PR?

Has the company suficiently propmoted us in the media?

If you answer no in the majority just how do you think the rest of the rabble feel?

Some of them have deeper pockets and might be nearing the end of the patience rope. I thought the NR was enough to calm people. Instead, I've noticed a change in the ranting to carefully choosen words. That worries me enough to sell off. Because they are forcing me to sell off by creating continued negativity I have a case all by myself. If I do you can bet many others do too. It only takes one person to launch a suit and we'll all pay for a very long long time. It will attract flies like a rotten turd. I'd rather be the fly than the turd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply