Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The thoughts I use to sustain myself through this tough time are, it's too late to sell. we've already taken the loss, just haven't booked it. sell now and it's booked and gone forever. I'm holding, in the expectation that management isn't about to commit financial suicide, and that whatever deal we finish with will be at a higher price than the present one.

like flying along and the engine starts icing. do you look for a place to land, ending the trip, or pull the knob, start the deicing proceedure and carry on..corny example, I know.

The wise man of past investing said, when the waiting becomes unbearable, you have to wait some more. it's ugly, but it's what I'm doing, and am mentaly committed to stay with until the end.

If I left now and they only ended up with $1.50, I'd regret it forever..hanging in....chunky

P.S. CG, I have a lot more shares than you, and a lot less total wealth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply