Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Canadagrant the tone of your recent posts has changed. It seems as though your frustrations are gaining the upper hand over the likely very sound reasons you invested in the first place.

I am not sure that the points you will raise can even effectively be addressed by this forum and its members ( to your satisfaction)

Regardless of well-thought out reasonings, surmisings, and even logic offered here it still seems that there will be those who are past the point of considering such.

I also am unsure as to why you feel you get the seeming "brush-off" to your questions when you call and talk to management. Are you reaching the right person? Based upon your investment, if it were me I'd be asking (and I do) to speak to Elmer directly. Be clever in your questions, realizing the limitations to what he is able to answer. And as someone has said, sometimes the answer is in what isn't said

What seems ironic is that if we were currently within the 120 day period and management was in a quiet, hushed state, you would be okay knowing that negotiations are happening. But now, with the same quiet period existing just beyond the 120-day period,, you are unhappy. shouldn't the point be that we are happy they are in negotiations?

good luck with your decisions

Firestarter

New Message
Please login to post a reply