Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Apart from a buyout, Institutional buying is what will move the share price.

Like I said yesterday, it's still early, News just came out yesterday. Calls must be made and appointments must be set. At least now they have a different story to tell, but it must be told.

People like Rick Rule from Sprott, they don't mind waiting if needed. he said ''something that's good for me doesn't mean is good for you, I have financial and psychological staying power.''

But they don't know the full story. Alot of people have been waiting to know what Teck will do. Now they know.

This production decision is a given. The big players are smart and know damn well that Teck taking 75% and all the land will run with this like Highland Valley. And the big players don't mind waiting. But they must secure our 25% first.

CUU must be very busy receiving and making alot of calls for meetings and corp updates. That will affect the share price and volume in the near term as we wait for Teck to get started.

Give it 2-4 weeks to kick in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply