Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

as noted yesterday, i too would have preferred a rewarding buyout, and somewhat concerned with teck's future plans and the impact on CUU (probably just investor fatigue setting in); yet i also accept during these troubling times, that Teck walking at this time would've been a far harder hit for CUU and dont believe another major would've been quick and generous with a buyout offer.

I live near Tecks Highland Valley, and believe me, their impact on the economy in the area is huge > they are well respected, very generous, and appreciate the stability of BC. They have committed millions of dollars to enhancing the local mine with additional drilling, but have also acknowledged they are currently mining a lower grade and realizing a shortening life span. its obvious they appreciate the stability of our economy and government as witnessed by the dollar commitment and very generous wages paid their employees - one of the local parking lots where employees leave their vehicles to catch a bus(s) to the mine is full of larger expensive pickups and suv's.

I truly was hoping to be out of this story, and am not looking forward to additonal months of speculation and anticipation; but then i look at what could have been, remind myself of the pounds in the ground, and also, and hopefully not naively, that Teck historically treats its partners well.

Cautiously optimistic

jaf.

New Message
Please login to post a reply