Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Unfortunately, the "next big event" has been delayed by a number of factors including, in my opinion:

- the delay in delivering the FS,

- followed by the ultra conservative FS that was finally delivered in February;

- prevailing market conditions for juniors;

- inability to bridge the gap between Teck's bid and CUU's ask

The deal announced last week was likely the best compromise that could be achieved (which is probably why it took so long).

CUU never had a choice about Teck taking 75% - their Option Agreement gave them every legal right to do that.

CUU's only real leverage was in the requirement that Teck spend 4 times CUU costs of some $85 million on further exploration - based on work that had already been done, this was likely a waste of money for Teck and of zero monetary benefit to CUU.

So, compromise appears to be that Teck pays cash to CUU and then spends $60 million on further drilling etc programs - which should benefit both parties.

CUU's upside is in the fact that (a) they receive cash to explore Arizona lands; and (b) Teck finances 100% of Schaft Creek development - effectively CUU receives 25% of all the benfits while doing nothing other than participating in management of the development.

The iquidity event has been delayed to some future date - as reflected in the current share price.

However, based on what was included in the FS and, more particularly, what could not, by the rules, be included, the future value of CUU shares should be significantly higher than today's closing price. The questions are - when and by how much?

The share price will likely languish until a material event is announced. I am holding until this happens because I believe that, based on my business experience and all the information published to date, the potential upside will substantially exceed the value of selling now and reinvesting. That is the way I see it, others will inevitably see it differently. Only time will tell which decision was correct.

New Message
Please login to post a reply