Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What about opportunity cost?

People talked about opportunity cost 2 years ago.

People talked about opportunity cost 1 year ago.

people talked about opportunity cost 6 months ago.

And still today people will talk about opportunity cost.

Funny thing is, as I've been holding CUU those opportunities people talked about 2y, 1y, 6 months ago have not been missed at all. in fact they've kept getting cheaper, losing cash, have their share of delays, cheap PP's, bad news. How many shares do the insiders own ? surely not 65% and do they keep buying etc.

Of course I'm generalising and referring to the majority.

Grass always greener on the other side..., until you get there and guess what, you'll still be waiting for something, the next NR, a share price pop just to see traders sell to get back in, manipulation, and people will still critisize managemnt for the share price performance.

I bet you people on the other side (other stocks), who know of CUU, are starting to look at us and saying hmmm, that's sarting to look like an opportunity for an entry.

Maybe some past CUU investors (who sold at a higher sp) are probably saying the same thing unless they're stuck on a pick they jumped in 1-2 years ago (you know one of the lost opportunities) and have no way out but take the loss.

For every penny CUU goes down, the entry price opportunity gets better. Like Numerato said, it's about Downside vs upside.

At the current price, with eveything I know regarding what we have, what we did, what Teck is going to do and what other majors around the world want... I'm pretty comfortable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply