Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Same here. Especially since we are closer than ever.

This is how I see it.

Before BFS - They would say "oh they have problems with the pit walls" / "it's not feasible they have problems" "BFS will never come!"

After BFS - "where is liard shares" "BFS WAS NEVER DELIVERED" "THIS IS FRAUD" "TECK ISN'T GOING TO BACK IN"

After Teck's deal - "We're not going to get a liquidity event" "Teck isn't going to buy us out" "We should take Liard shares"

Look...

we produced the BFS.

we got a major (a miner that can ACTUALLY take SC into production) interested in this mine.

we have support around the area. (NTL / Port).

zero dilution from us (Teck will finance our part).

Schaft Creek is closer to become a miner than ever before.

If people thinks Teck can put Schaft Creek in the back burner, you need to think in Teck's perspective.

Will commodities prices stay the same or get better over the next 10 years? I say yes.

Will Teck want to monetize this asset ASAP to take advantage of demand over the next 10 years? I say yes.

As an experience miner such as Teck, do you think it's better to build now when labour/materials shortages isn't available and less chances of costs overruns? I say yes.

Galore Creek / Schaft Creek / Teck land. Does this look more promising down the road than QBII? I would say so.

Teck isn't going to acquire an asset like SC and sit on it. Especially when all the criteria is already met. We are just missing the EA approval and on the way we go!

One thing to keep in mind is the lack of security in S. America. I invested in MUX and they have mines in Argentina. I remember a few months ago they had problems bringing money out of the country due to their restrictions etc. I don't know much about Chile, but if it's similar situation, same problems goes with QBII.

Here in BC? every dollar SC makes goes to Teck's bank account. They can easily transfer it and fund their oil sands. Speaking of that, I think Teck planned on spending $300 million on the oil sands this upcoming year? You know what...SC will produce $400 million a year in free cash flow. More than enough to fund the oil sands.

New Message
Please login to post a reply