Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Guess I will be banned next as all my posts are being removed.

"I still believe there is a reason we don't have the Liard shares. it indicates, to me, that Teck still has plans to acquire our position, and the current drilling may be key." - Chunky

Bingo! There is still something going on or one of two things would have happened. Teck would have walked or taken their back in percentage and transferred the Liard shares. Something that was predicted a long time ago by Vette and a few other posters is Teck would back in for 75% to get back on the property and do their own diligence and then take CUU's share. We just haven't seen it yet but I would be willing to bet we get an offer before we see the summer drill results....

--------------------

Dear All:

Does anyone have info on when the insiders' options are due to expire? With the lifting the of blackout, I was under the impression that some were coming due straight away. With these bargain basement share prices on the open market, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Thoughts?

Stockfriend

-------------------

I have been a bit surprised that only David and his wife have acquired shares now the blackout has been lifted especially with the very low SP we're seeing at the moment.

Could it be that it's only David, his wife and maybe EE who are not in blackout just as they have been most of the year compare to ES, Mike etc.?

This could indicate that Chunky and CG are on to something (see above) and at the same time it could answer Stockfriend's question (see above) in regards to the options?

All in all why haven't ES and Mike bought any shares at this super low SP when they according to themselves struck a good deal with Teck? Somethings going on behind the scene...

All IMO and maybe just wishful thinking!

New Message
Please login to post a reply