Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

When the NR came out stating Teck took 75%. I thought great. 75 % of SC and we still have all the other lands to explore and sell. Then I figure out CUU gave all the land for 75% for basically 20 million. With another 40 million upon different objectives. At this point CUU gave Teck everything including control over the whole project. Stop right there does this make sense. I hope everyone is saying this does not make sense. So we drill 10000 feet not where the BFS says but more to the East and North. We will get assays back then what? Do anther RE, another Pit Design this could be dragged on for a while. So does it really make sense that CUU gave all the control and the land with nothing in return. I believe something has been given in return like a drop dead date to declare the mine will be built. Teck is waiting for the assays and then they say we will buy out your 25 % oh and at the same time we are selling 49% to ? and they will fund the development. Just what I am thinking? I think it makes sense. I just can't believe Elmer and Ernesto gave away everything and have no assurances about how long, when, or even if it will be built. Something is a miss.

Cheers

Please discuss,cut poke holes in my thoughts as I am either way of base or about to lose big time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply