Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Re: Had you picked a blue-chip stock from the S&P 500, chances are you'd be up 50% or so over the past year.

Only 2 out of about 30 of my S&P 500 stocks are up 50% or more. Achieving great returns isn't as easy as you make it sound like.

As other have pointed out, we are mostly feeling the affects of a depressed sector. There are many examples in our sector like CUU which dropped 80% from it's all time high. But almost no one has an average cost anywhere near the $2.75 - my average cost varies from $1.02 to $0.77 depending on my account. So, yes I'm in the red as well.

The fundamentals remain:

1. We have a JV with Tech who will pay all future exporation costs

2. We will not have face further dilution, we are over 65% owned by insiders so we don't have to worry about a low-ball offer

3. Copper prices have risen from their lows to around $3.28

4. Copper inventories continue to drop on all the major warehouses. With COMEX at their lowest levels in over 5 years.

5. We know that our BFS has lots of potential to be made much better in 3 or 4 major ways (increased pit size, improve recoveries, moving inferred waste rock to production, and increased processing tonnage per day).

I'm sure others can add other important fundamental points.

New Message
Please login to post a reply