Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I've not posted very much in the last year but continue to read daily posts and continue to hold my position. I am extremely Leary of BB posts on any of these gossip boards but I have to say the comments on this forum seem to be informative compared to most others. The one thing that always amuses me is the flip flopping of certain individuals and their need to go over the same points time and time again. I've always enjoyed CGs humor and insight and it confuses me why he is now suddenly distraught when the finish line is just ahead of us. Just ahead of us can be right around the corner or another year down the road but I'm "all in" on taking the chance that the payoff will exceed any return a blue chip may give me in the near term. If you're out CG then I wish you the best !
Sep 30, 2013 11:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply