Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

]

IMO, watching the video below of the Subscribers Investment Summit held in Vancouver 2012, might provide possible answers as to why Teck/CUU is currently drilling on the East.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoTs90JIiWM

Here are some of the key points I got from the presentation. I'm not quoting verbatim but providing a gist of what I am understanding to avoid any unfavorable remarks. I'm sharing to be helpful with information I run across that might help others.

===

1. Schaft Creek project is probably the largest undeveloped project in North America. We don't know how big it is. Paramount zone is open to east, north and at depth.
  2. 2012 rilling results of Discovery Zone (2 kilometers north of Schaft Creek), confirmed it was a different system of copper and gold, no molydenum.
  3. Considerable amount of copper exposed with geophysical signature as ES and GK zones. It was Elmer's opinion that he's no longer looking at a single deposit project but a multiple deposit one.

===

Could additional drilling be to:

1. Find out how big is the project?
  2. How many different systems are there?
  3. How many deposits and minerals?
  4. Where is the main source?
  5. Volume/tonnage/value, etc.
New Message
Please login to post a reply