Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Happy Thanksgiving all :)

I've been in lurk mode for quite some time now, not much to comment on but I too suspect we will see/hear something in the next 4-8 weeks. Here's what I think will happen:

SP will slowly increase on drilling results data, behind the doors negotiations with EE to haggle the buy-out price will continue, all longs will eventually have an opportunity to be able to get out of this play with hopefully a modest gain depending on your own ACB.

Wrt. potential gain, if Stifel bought this stock over two and a half years ago with an ACB of $2.40 I don't see them wanting to take a loss on over a $15 million investment.

CUU employee stock options @ $1.69 back in March 2011, pretty sure the company expects their people to do well out of these, and with an expiry date of March 2, 2016 they were issued with a long haul approach anticipated. Perhaps not as long as where we are now, but a lot has changed since those stock options were issued IMO for the better, we have more pounds in the ground, so much so that we have had to re-evaluate the starter pit.

We reached the point where it didn't make any more sense to burn up money and dilute our stock, Teck had seen enough to make them want to take over, Elmer and co handed over what they were asked to do, and we sit and wait for the next move by Teck, which I would guess to be once they have verified/re-sized the starter pit they can then fine tune their current financial model and work out the IRR plus put forward the EA etc. to get the official green light for building SC. That will be the point IMO when the revised buy-out offer for SC will be given to the CUU Board and all shareholders will get to vote yay or nay, with EE's voting power making it his call on whether we get bought by Teck or not.

We own 25% of SC, and it's only going to get bigger and better with the drill results.

I wish we had our payout a long time ago, but the timing is now IMO good as the mining sector starts its recovery, macro economics have stalled a lot of growth in this market but now we are slowly emerging. Our day to day SP is as always disappointing, but the value of the in situ resources, the turn key handover from CUU to Teck make this all still a good mid to long term investment. Our project milestone was always going to be the NTL as without power developing SC is just a pipe dream. With the construction completion of NTL expected to be by Spring 2014 (yes, next year) we just need the additional line from Bob Quinn substation to SC built and Teck can switch off those diesel generators.

All the above JMHO.

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply