Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't read anything about the Phase 2 drilling in the AGM reports or did I miss it somewhere?

It was in the recommendation of the Feasibility that if the results from Phase 1 were good that a Phase 2 were to be undertaken. I was hoping for Phase 2 to give a hint that Phase 1 was good. If you recall there were some drill failures last time we drilled because of difficult ground, so I was hoping they managed to get their drills down there this time.

What YoungMoney has quoted Elmer as saying is, "...both of which would be needed to move the project toward a production decisions" That means if the results aren't good, they will not move towards a production decision. You can't move towards production without also moving towards a production decision.

I just want to know from YoungMoney how that was meant, and whether there was any other information surrounding this point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply