Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I actually like this comment by Greg. It means that SC has a good potential of taking over first priority, if the 2013 drill results are good - and we have every reason to expect good/consistent results with previous drilling. I fully expect though that they may want to do the resulting 2014 plan (whatever that is) before seriously considering buying us out. In other words, I'm preparing myself that more patience will be needed.

Regarding our priorities, we have not made commitments for development on any major copper project at this point. Up until recently, QB2 had been our first priority, but the delay due to permitting issues does give us cause to re look at development priorities. We have not made any commitment as to when we will update on this issue.

New Message
Please login to post a reply