Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

NotSoQuick asked…

"…As we don't have a lot of new news lately, I was wondering if others would mind reminding us of posts that they have found very informative or useful…"

Over the years since I first bought CUU shares (early 2010) I've bookmarked many posts from AG and also from SI before it morphed into Son-of-SH. I include the most recent ones I've saved (one each from Canada Grant and Prospekt) simply because they are the most recent: I also included two industry links from July which I think are worth digesting (again). I can't remember who posted those links first, but thank you anyway.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/581775-larry-roulston-says-buy/messages/1825140#message

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/584516-lonely-night-thoughts/messages/1833871#message

Copper Investing News: The Next BC Copper Mine? Teck, Copper Fox Metals Ink JV. 25 July 2013

Mineweb: Teck avoids C$400m Schaft Creek spending commitment in new JV. 17 July 2013

I mainly saved these links in case my wife asks about Copper Fox. She doesn't care. Hasn't said a thing since I last apologized for not making us rich at the end of last year and might even have believed me when I said, don't worry, it'll happen sooner or later, we just have to be patient.

One more thing: I've also saved earlier posts from Chappy, RabidTiger, Liddy, Foxyroller, Metacomet, BurningRoF plus a few others including members subsequently banned, which I thought were worth saving at the time because they were thoughtful contributions to the discussion despite coming, sometimes, from different perspectives. I ask that forum members please refrain from likening HLs to the Gestapo (just for instance) - it's offensive in the extreme. Evidently, history is not some people's strong point. Anyone who prefers a no-holds-barred environment will be made welcome at SH or SI; no need to come here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply