Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

OK. Just puzzled that you would bother to call Stewart at all if you started with the expectation that the CEO of a junior explorer (or two) would be too busy to field your call, especially given that Stewart has stated publicly often enough that shareholders should feel free to call him with questions.

Once again Willy Nilly, you are putting words in my mouth. Your replies to me have an argumentive tone to them, which I don't feel was warranted. What I said was that I was skeptical that people were able to speak directly with the CEO as frequently as people have stated. I wanted to find out for myself, and did just that by calling in last week. Even though I spoke directly with Elmer, it still puzzles me somewhat that a CEO of two companies has the time, or even the candor to speak with regular investors who call in to talk to him. There is

New Message
Please login to post a reply