Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

Agreed JJ, finally we share the same enthusiasm!

I expressed my opinion about the drill results and the potential date(s) when the assays would be publicly released. Elmer has now confirmed my notions: Drill results will be known before year-end according to the recent news release. I think between December 12-16th.

An excerpt from my November 25th post:

Results will be coming in the next couple of weeks-end of the year IMO

I believe the 2013 results are ready and in the hands of Teck Resources as Teck specifically negotiated a "quality assurance review period" clause before they will release the numbers to Copper Fox Metals.

To be fair youngmoney...we need to post and be as accurate as we can.

you stated ... (Drill results will be known before year-end according to the recent news release. I think between December 12-16th).

Sorry but that is not what it stated...

here is the actual from the copper fox web site:Mr. Stewart, President and CEO of Copper Fox stated, "The Van Dyke oxide copper deposit is a significant under explored copper asset of the Company. The historical estimation, in-situ leaching test work and production data from an in-situ leach mining operation completed between the early 1970's and 1989 yielded positive results. Our immediate objective at Van Dyke is to complete the geological, engineering, geotechnical and environmental work necessary to prepare a Preliminary Economic Assessment there by establishing a valuation for this project. The Van Dyke oxide copper deposit complements our 25% interest in the large Schaft Creek copper-gold-molybdenum-silver deposit. We expect some or all of the drilling results for the 2013 season at Schaft Creek to be released in December."

Sorry bud ....but I hope that this was just an over site on your part and if I am ever wrong...be happy to correct me as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply