Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

Hey Dogger,

What is the problem? What exactly are you calling me out on? Such a minuscule issue you are complaining about.

I see you bolded the word "expect", and I can tell you the reason these types of words are used is for legal reasons. Publicly traded companies always use these words because anything could happen to change an outcome of an event.

Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This news release contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of the Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking information is generally identifiable by use of the words "believes," "may," "plans," "will," "anticipates," "intends," "budgets", "could", "estimates", "expects", "forecasts", "projects" and similar expressions, and the negative of such expressions.

From a legal perspective, these public companies need to use these kind of words when disseminating information. Also if you want to address the tone of my message, I said "Drill results will be known before year-end according to the recent news release. I think between December 12-16th".

I never said or declared we would get "all" or "some" because I do not know to be honest. But I did say we would get drill results that are expected year-end based on what the news release stated recently. I personally use words "I think" and "potentially" because I know people want assurances but that does not exist in the financial markets sadly or we would all be extremely wealthy. We can make educated assumptions with empirical evidence and logic that could lead to one's theories.

JJ also expects drill results out before year-end.

On the bright side...metal values are higher (Copper: $3.24- 2%+ gain. I have not seen that in a while)

BNN- For those interested

If you’re planning your tax-loss selling for year end, note that the last day for the loss to be effective for 2013 on the TSX is December 24. The last day for U.S. selling is December 26.

New Message
Please login to post a reply