Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money
It wasn't long ago when I was calling cuu asking why I cannot take part in buying up discounted shares when they were trying to raise money. EE who really was an u/known at the time was gobbling them up. Ok. I kept buying at full market value. On the mission plan and goals there was no mention of any strategy of buying in Arizona just a develop and sell game. A junior philosophy one might say. Now we have more money in the bank than the venture tsx gives us credit for in sp. most have held considerable amounts of time. This jv is a fail considering the initial mission. I'm at my wits end hearing how the market doesn't get us. The truth is its managements job to push the sp not sit back and take individual calls and explain to each one instead of doing your job. I can't call up CEOs of Starbucks ford and definitely not Lindsay and steal an hour of QnA. My last beef is this abunance of money. If we are sitting on enough money to fund the Arizona projects for years to come I best be seeing another dividend. This is getting to be ridiculous. Pay me in dividend cause you have it, and management sure is not doing a thing about the sp.
New Message
Please login to post a reply