Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

I actually like that the company is moving ahead with other projects like Arizona. We invest in Copper Fox as a company not just in the SC project. Yes, SC is the flagship project but the company needs to look at its long term. While SC is why I invested in Copper Fox, I think that the potential of Arizona is worth it.

The role of management is to run the company well - not to think continually about SP. Besides, what the heck is management supposed to do about the SP when we are in a brutual marketplace? They could do some more promotions, but I'm very doubtful that would do much in this market - there are other companies that are giving regular positive NR but the market is ignoring them. So management has done a great thing by giving us a partner in Teck AND who are paying all the expenses relating to improving the property.

Yes, I had hoped we would have been bought out by now. Yes, I wish the BFS would be been better. So, I'm not where I wanted to be but we are, IMO, a good place. The main thing we need is patience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply