Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Greetings to everyone on football sunday.

The BC govt and its huge unionized employees are expected to ratify a ground breaking salary agreement > 0% increase in the first year, and remaining years to be tied to the provincal economies rate of growth.

While this is obviously a means to get the govts expenses in order, by many its also seen as a signal for persons to buy into the concept of stimulating the economy by supporting many of the projects being proposed for BC, i.e. 2 major pipelines, Gas exploration, and resource development.

And of course, as previously posted, the provincial govt has signifcant interest in developing the NW area of the province > they've already supported port expansion in Prince Rupert and the construction of the hydro line towards Dease Lake. Imperial Metals new Red Chris mine will be a direct beneficiary of this, and yet we all know, the govt and FN are anticipating further interest.

As much as a government cannot force development, they can certainly encourage, and who better in BC than collaborating with Teck > could there be incentives and even a quicker EA process. Incentives and collaboration are only as good as any of the properties - I'm hoping positive drill results and Teck's intimate knowledge of BC politics (i.e. new agreement with employees; knowing NDP lost the last election rather than the Liberals winning) might in some part spurn a decision to buyout CUU.

just my thougts.

glta

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply