Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have to agree, Investorish. Even if we trust our fellow AG members' descriptions of Elmer's upbeat tone (which almost always sounds upbeat according to almost everyone), the markets may react negatively to a positive NR or not react at all.

This is no attempt to rain on others' parade. Believe me, I'd like a parade as much as the next guy or gal. We've suffered with a low SP for far too long.

However, if you find yourself getting excited over the prospect of an early CUU Christmas present, remember last year and the BFS fiasco. Oh, I've heard all the arguments about how the BFS terms were deliberately skewed to avoid attracting too much attention.

So, providing that was actually the case, why should we believe Teck's approach has changed now? Why would Teck want a "marginal" BFS but, after backing in for 75%, now want to drive up the CUU share price when many of us expect Teck to make a fair offer?

I'm expecting a muted press release. No hoopla about Schaft Creek being a monster lower-grade deposit. No rush by investors to push the SP up substantially (maybe we get a few pennies).

New Message
Please login to post a reply