Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 11, 2014 10:49PM
Feb 11, 2014 11:10PM
Feb 11, 2014 11:24PM
Feb 12, 2014 12:49AM
Feb 12, 2014 09:41AM
Hi Nav, Yes, we only have 25 per cent say on how the JV moves forward. While this may seem like a negative, my understanding is the TCK-CUU relationship is collaborative, with TCK looking to Elmer as the Schaft expert. That said, Teck will have their own in-house machinery who can crunch the numbers and scientifically model the significance of the most recent drilling program and what impact it will have on resource expansion and overall economics. Below, I've pasted from our corporate presentation the advantages to the JV which work in our favour. This means to me that we will be carried to production without further dilution. Stockfriend Schaft Creek Joint Venture Under the terms of the Schaft Creek Joint Venture dated July 15, 2013 between Copper Fox (25%) and Teck Resources Ltd. (75%) Teck will: • Pay three milestone related cash payments totaling $60 million, first $20 million payment received. • Fund 100% of the joint venture costs incurred prior to a production decision up to $60 million. • Fund Copper Fox’s pro rata share of any pre-production costs in excess of $60 million and the subsequent two cash payments payable to Copper Fox (see above) will be reduced by an equivalent amount. • Fund any additional costs prior to a production decision, if required, by way of a loan to Copper Fox. • Teck has agreed to use all reasonable commercial efforts to arrange project financing for Capital Costs upon a production decision being made, including Copper Fox’s pro rata share of the Capital Costs without dilution to Copper Fox.
Feb 12, 2014 12:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply