Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

copper was hovering at the 4 dollar /lbs mark, gold at 1700 and silver at around 40... if we where still at these levels im sure someone would of picked us up at the 5 dollar mark. But then again i think we are worth more now... who wants to buy us out at the peak of the commodity prices and turn it into an operating mine when there was a speculation in a correction in the commodity market. we are better positioned now to attract multiple offers and have a proper bidding war so when the commodity market returns back to its glory they will be selling the metals at new record highs then these lousy prices. Based on this if i see a road being built in the schaft creek zone by Teck, i am sure to speculate Teck is in a rush to get this project ready for 2018-2019.... With how little they mention about CUU i am speculating again that they are bluffing this project to keep others from jumping in and making an offer... We all know QB2 won't happen for a long time, and they need to gap up on copper production since they are forecasting a shortage on copper...

Big smile on my face.... still.

DP

New Message
Please login to post a reply