Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I think the best information is going to come from the trenches. People like CanadaGrant's neighbour who actually works for Teck will give you much more solid news and a sense of how Teck is feeling about the project than any politician"

"Orcinus, who first wrote about Taseko, attends the mining conferences and speaks to people in person and would probably get more information that way than through emails especially. Nobody likes putting things in writing"

LOL

Prospekt,

You can rely on gathering your information from an internet stranger's friend while I conduct my own due diligence with known reputable individuals whether or not they provide me with relevant content. You can implement your investment strategy based off the word of mouth rumours and in-person (off the record) conversations. I will make my assumptions and investment decisions based off official email statements provided to me when I need a question answered. Most of my exchanges with various individuals has brought me closure on what I needed to know. I have published many email exchanges between me and Elmer (amongst other relevant people) on these boards and if you do not view that as "quality information" then I have nothing else to say to you. I believe I have provided great information and revealed information here that others did not know. Prospekt if you do not enjoy my posts, please refrain from reading them. I do not need to read posts by you that are 5 paragraphs long in reference to one of my sentences in a previous post. I appreciate your efforts in degrading my message and helping all the shareholders here realize there are better posters than me such as Grant, Sharp, Chops, and Orcinus. Everyone here are (assumed) adults and can filter content any way they see fit. People can decide for themselves which posts are quality and which are garbage.

I did not state that the Minister gave me insider information. I did not state that she told me Copper Fox would receive permits. People can read the post and turn it into what they believe I said. Readers can interpret my words in anyway they want. What I write is subjective in nature and is my opinion based off logical evidence and assumptions. The only time it is not an opinion is when I post "direct quotes" from various individuals I have contacted in connection to my investment. Since many people such as Prospekt do not believe replies from Tahltan First Nation representatives and Ministers is not relevant and not considered a quality post I will stop making these developments known. These kind of posts are not needed and as Prospekt said the best information to rely on comes from Grant's friend lol!

New Message
Please login to post a reply