Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"How do you know unequivocally that 'SP is not that important in the grand scheme of things' for Copper Fox? What stakeholders have publically stated this? No disrespect, but that's a bold statement to make in context with Copper Fox (or with any other company). If this is something that Don Lindsay stated previously, I was not aware. Do you have a link you can provide?"

Whoa!

First, you take a statement out of context then you claim that I'm making illegitimate claims. Stop making stuff up.

You said:
"How do you know unequivocally that 'SP is not that important in the grand scheme of things' for Copper Fox?"

Did I ever say that? I don't know for sure at all, simply trusting my own judgement as a retail investor and, having made an investment decision based on what I do know, feeling comfortable in my own skin about it. If I'm wrong, I'll take responsibility; I won't blame Elmer or Vette or anyone else.

You then said:
"What stakeholders have publically stated this?"

None, so far as I know. Did I claim that any did? Did I claim that Lindsay did? I won't bother with the rest of it, except to say that you're pushing your luck if you continue to twist and misrepresent what I did say.

New Message
Please login to post a reply