Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Interesting development! Copper Fox taking legal action...
Mar 28, 2014 08:25PM
Mar 28, 2014 08:30PM

Powersurge, at least try and contain your joy over this...

I dont think I crossed any legal lines, unless it is illegal to wish management did things differently. I only offered my opinions, and without clarification from the company thats all we can do. I guess its fine to be ever-positive though, we can speculate all is rosy with no repercussions.

If they dig in to the IP, they will find a blue-collar worker with a wife and kids that has truly lost a small fortune on this (over 50k, a years pay after tax) - not some paid basher. I hope a court would not decide to add to this loss...

As I do not have the means to fight this (nor the time) I will now keep my opinions to myself and go back to just reading the boards.

I had previously thought we lived in a free country and could express our dissapointments or say that you didnt like it when things changed or went unexplained.

I now see that isnt the case. Hopefully this will be the end of this - if they persue further there is not much I can do except take another hit from this company.

Hoghead

New Message
Please login to post a reply