Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Interesting development! Copper Fox taking legal action...
Mar 28, 2014 08:25PM
Mar 28, 2014 08:30PM

Hoghead, may I suggest that you and others to stand your ground if you believe you have done nothing wrong. I havent read the news release yet and it just caught my eye about a defamation suit against posters.

I will offer, that several or more SLI Agoracom posters were named in a defamation suit about a year ago, I was/am one of them, and all we did was to stand up , tell the truth and protect our investment and company. The bashers of the stock were not named in the defamation suit by the company against us, clearly showing that we were a target for much different reasons, than defamation.

A defamation suit is a hard thing to prove in court, whereas there are so many acts that it contravenes in respect to Constitutions and other applicable acts/provisional rights.

If this defamation suit holds no merit and can be classed as a SLAPP suit, it is against a B.C. Lawyer and Judges Oath to represent a client or even allow it to take up a courts time.

Also, there was a new Bill passed last year, forget the # of the Bill, that deals with internet posters and rights to voice opinions.

Also, the breach of privacy acts, when the plaintiff is gathering information may happen, then the plaintiff has a problem, and/or the entity that supplied that info to the plaintiff.

Also, if what is considered as defamatory, turns out to be truth, then it is not defamatory, and legally, a reasonable amount of time must be given to present a defence. If it pertains to comments made about what is in the ground, the proof for that may take years, so the case becomes ridiculous and frivolous, again making it hard for the case to ever enter a court.

This is only a bit of the information that be useful. I suggest researching everything you can on your rights and contacting Human Rights groups, if you feel your rights are being violated in any way. Document everything, including things like suspected stock price manipulation.

Stand your ground if you spoke your truth, if you have fear of them, they have power over you, if you spoke your truth and have no fear, you have the power.

I hope some of this may be useful to some of you that feel you are being taken advantage of, stand your ground, the SLI posters are standing their ground and the company has not made a move in over a year against us and most likely cannot because of a couple of the above things, and more. Don,t let anyone take your voice away, you worked hard for that money, its yours and you have every right to try to protect it.

Understand this is not legal advice, just some things I have shared.

New Message
Please login to post a reply