Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think that even if the insiders were buying, the support boost would only be temporary and then would continue on its current track.The certainty that existed or was perceived just a few years ago is gone and I doubt very much it will return until we start getting regular news with positive substance.I still think what will get us moving eventually is our property and its potential.I personaly don't have the same confidence in Management that I had years ago, but I really think the schaft property will overshadow everything else at some point in the future.

IMO if insiders are not selling or not buying confirms to me that the certainty is no longer as obvious as before.I guess anyone can find the positive or negative in that but bottom line is we all need to go back and see why we first jumped in and for myself, it has always been a property influence and the property has not changed.

At this point, if I lose half or all or make a double or triple, I will not exit until Schaft exits.

New Message
Please login to post a reply