Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I believe 43-101, a Canadian standard, applies to projects in Canada only. Van Dyke is a US project.

Elmer has said, "The re-sampling and proposed diamond drilling programs are designed to confirm the historical data in advance of completing a NI 43-101 compliant resource estimation."

I don't think stocks can trade on the TSX-V without adhering to those standards no matter where the project is located.

I've read somewhere that the rest of the world is introducing standards so that all mines can be judged on an equal footing. For example, “If you’re classifying a resource according to the Russian code, then that would be similar if not identical to a resource that is prepared under National Instrument 43-101,” said Toronto-based Deborah McCombe, CRIRSCO’s chairperson, who added that the new code will likely encourage Russian listings on the London and perhaps Toronto stock exchanges. “It gives investors confidence in Russian technical reports because the reports are prepared to a standard they are familiar with.”

In terms of Van Dyke Elmer is very careful to say that the historical estimates do not qualify under 43-101 standards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply