Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks golfyeti, i try to post but most of the time we have a lot of good posters that are the first at it and with our limited NR, it's even tougher to post.

I've talked to Elmer occasionally and I can tell he wants this company to perform well, he wants to make money for the shareholders.

That's how some of my DD is based on. A collective contribution to patch together pieces of puzzles.

This is what we have as information so far from the top of my head.

1. NTL is estimated to be completed by June.

2. Teck and the BC Hydro report.

3. Our current FS is what I would call a conservative look into SC. Until we get the opimtization studies back, we don't know what our full value is until we incorporate the study of the recoveries, lower CAD$, and the waste.

4. What metrics can we use to value SC? The Agusta deal? How do we value the JV agreement with the financing by Teck?

5. I think this is one of the more important parts of putting everything together is that the $1.65 options insiders and management owns has not be repriced when so many other juniors has repriced their options. This gives me a lot of confidence that they believe CUU shares should be worth at least that price.

Feel free to join in!

New Message
Please login to post a reply